April 14, 2013

confessions of a pinterest addict

Confession: I am a Pinterest addict. I spend way too much time liking and re-pinning, and even more time thinking, "I could do that!" (Whether I actually can or will is an entirely different story.)
But all of that time wasted spent on Pinterest planted little idea-seeds in my brain, eventually convincing me that maybe I could be a blogger too. Correction: an aspiring blogger. A wannabe-blogger, at the very least. So, if you're reading this, thank you for humouring me and visiting my humble little corner of the Internet.


A little bit about me:
I am a twenty-something wifey who lives in the Great White North (a.k.a. "Canada"). I spend my non-working hours puttering around my little house, prowling thrift stores, occasionally playing hostess, and trying not to burn grilled cheese.

A little about my hopes for this blog:
I may not be the next Martha Stewart (see burnt grilled cheese reference above), but am hoping that blogging will push me to develop my handy-woman skills and increase my home ownership knowledge. I'll probably share my thrift store scores and relatively successful recipes here too. I will eventually (soon! honest!) expand and explain where the heck I came up with "so gezellig."  Who knows?! I might go a little cray-zay and introduce you to my Beagle pup Freddie or even provide my tried-tested-and-true Kijiji tips.

Stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment